We live by the following key principles:
- Design must be integrated and balanced with the surrounding environment which includes landscape and structural architectures.
- Apply engineering expertise and process to achieve sound design.
- Document all projects thoroughly in a way that an inexperienced builder can understand.
- Honesty and integrity above all else.
Our firm actively practices ecological conservation with two distinct green initiatives:
- OPERATIONS - Our paperless proposals, agreements, coordination drawings, construction documents, written specifications, and other electronic correspondence inconveniences billions of electrons but saves numerous trees and shipping resources annually. Even our faxes are received directly into e-mail format to be stored electronically and printed only if absolutely necessary.
- DESIGN - Our projects are designed with particular attention to resource and energy conservation. This does not mean that we skimp on concrete or steel. We simply design for efficiency considering the long-term use of the project.
We are a member of the U.S. Green Building Council.